A Geese of Yarn?

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Having Fun with Crochet and other Crochet topics.

A Geese of Yarn?

So, it turns out that a group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle, but a group of flying geese are called a "skein."



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Crochet Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Phyllis Serbes